Wednesday 13 January 2010

We do NOT have life... we have death...
all of us eventually die... NO ONE lives for ever...
it is a cycle of death... AND I LOVE IT!
death owns my life... i see dead people all around me...
I see Tim...
he follows me...
he is dead...
I see Sally...
she is dead...
she follows me...
I see me... 
but do i really?
Do i really see me?
Am i a ghost?
No one sees me... 
i look in the mirror...
I DONT SEE ME!
I am invisible...
i am dead...
INSIDE!

I got hit by a pencil today... 
as that sharp object hit my arm
i thought to myself...
Is this the end... ?
am i going to die now...?
is my life over...?
i felt faint...
weak...
afraid...
and i loved it.

Star. 
she darkens up my day... it is a powerful darkness  that takes over me when i see her... this makes me happy inside...

2 comments: