Wednesday 13 January 2010

A poem...
Love is like nothing... death is everything... life IS DEATH...
if you want life i BURN YOU... if you want death... i GIVE YOU A KNIFE... TO CUT YOURSELF!
Today i saw Fin... Though i have never talked to him... when i look at him... i FEEL the connection running through our bloods... linking us to eachother.
Today i saw death... it looked at me through my winddow... DRAGGING me out of my house!
I despritly tried to stay with death... BUT LIFE... 'saved me"? ... MORE LIKE DISTROYED ME!
...
I sit in class... looking at all those happy MAGGITS!
I spit on them... I make spells so that THEY CAN SHARE MY PAIN... but i love pain... it is one of the only things that makes me feel... HUMAN...
Human?
What is the definition of being human?
Am i not human?
I have no heart... NO SOUL...
SO I AM NOT HUMAN... i am a corpse that some how transformed into a... HUMAN...

Star.
She reminds me of Death...
SHE RAPES MY HEART EVERYNIGHT... AND I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment