Wednesday 13 January 2010

Star brightens up my dark whole i call a heart

A poem for.... the only one who understands me...
... Star (you light up my dark whole)
Star if you are reading this... know i care... i care... for you... reply if you care... REPLY!
Death is my life:
the light is burning my eyes... i yurrn for the darkness...
i hear noise... it burns my ears...
we huddle in the corner...
begging for these loud panthers to STOP... JUST STOP!
i scream... but no one hears me...
i scream again... but still my voice is un heard....
i scream and scream until my longs hurt...
then i stop...
i stop to cry...
i can not cry and scream
i can not scream and cry
she starts to cry...
we cry together...
together we cry...
its uncontrollable...
no one notices us cry...
no one notices us shed a single tear...

The world does not care...
if we die... if we live...
we talk.
and talk.
and talk.
and talk some more.
and some more... we talk
all night we talk.
we talk all night.
about our feelings
we talk about... our feelings
about our journey to the underworld...
we will take the journey together...
we shall be together for aturnity...
once i take this trip i shall never return!
i will be in the dark forever... my ears will stop burning my tears will STOP...
life... pointless.
Death... everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment