Thursday 14 January 2010

Molly is life... i am death...

It started...
today it started...
what started you may ask....
that is a good question...
EVERYTHING STARTED...
I sat in the corner.. crying with Star... it was a normal thursday...
and then she came to me... that red headed freckly face came closer...
a friend i wondered...
or maybe....
AN ENEMY...
As she came closer her fist hit my face...
her fists are like death to my cheek... i enjoy death... i injoy her fists
it makes me feel... happy... (?)
I thought to myself...
is this possible...
am i ... happy?
what is the defenition of... happy?
to smile...?
NO!
to love...?
NO!
maybe i will never know...
all i know is that... I HATE IT... but at the same time... I LOVE IT!
I LOVE HATE! ...
i like to hate... it makes me feel...
hate...
hate... good...
love... BAD!
Molly is a hater... NOT A LOVER... so...
SHE CAN DO NO WRONG...
i feel like she understands me...
we are connected...
she is my connection to the world...
she is the only one who can make me feel...
real
real?
what is the definition of real?
is real... really real?
i am real... or am i?
I live... but i am not real...
i feel dead inside...
there for i am not real...
Molly is real...
she is a real bully...
that makes me feel good...
the kids laugh when she punches me...
that makes me feel sad...
dead...

Star..
is she drifting away?
i fear she has someone new in her life...
she has not cried as many tears as usual...
and worst of all..
when we huddle in the corner clinging onto each other FOR DEAR LIFE...
the clinging wasnt so tight.. so powerful... it was NOT clinging it was....
HUGGING...


No comments:

Post a Comment